Search the Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

UPS: Sucks at Logistics

I have been waiting on this package since January 15.

The first package disappeared.  Probably stolen.  It no longer exists.  The UPS lady over the telephone made it blatantly apparent how lost this package was.

The company I ordered from sent another package to replace the first one that UPS lost.

This time, I ordered the package to be held at the Customer Center so I could pick it up in person to avoid this trouble of getting lost in transit.

When I got there, THEY HAD IT LOCKED UP AND NOBODY HAD THE KEY!

These guys advertise Logistics?  They SUCK at what they do.  Even when I go in person to pick up my own property, they managed to screw that up.

Way to go UPS, you've officially made it on my list of worst companies ever and should probably go bankrupt since you cannot perform the very function that defines your existence, delivering a package.

I had no idea until today that the company's performance was at their own convenience and not at their customer's.  I inconvenience myself by going to them for MY OWN property and they can't even deliver.  What the hell is going on here?

I think I'll stick to the postal service from now on.
Useless...

No comments: